dhrheader
Subscribe to My Blog

C.E.K.A.P. - Citizens Empowering K9 And People's Fan Box

Raise $50,000 To Set Up Dogs Have Rights Canine Centre

Dogs Have Rights may be small outfit, but Chetz would like to do more. And in order for that to happen your help is needed to raise $50,000 by May 31st 2010. As they say, it takes a village. I (Aneesa Alphonsus) appeal to your compassion to help make her aspiration a reality. I know that we can make it happen. Thank you.

Become A Fan | Donate

You Are What Surround You

Posted by Chetz Yusof Saturday, April 10, 2010


I just added a post on my chetzyusof.com blog about the life lesson I learned from Papi. I also shared why Papi is at DHR Canine Centre now, his previous life and now.

Check it out on my personal blog. Click here http://www.chetzyusof.com

One Response to "You Are What Surround You"

Leave a Reply

Dogs Have Rights Tumblr