dhrheader
Subscribe to My Blog

C.E.K.A.P. - Citizens Empowering K9 And People's Fan Box

Raise $50,000 To Set Up Dogs Have Rights Canine Centre

Dogs Have Rights may be small outfit, but Chetz would like to do more. And in order for that to happen your help is needed to raise $50,000 by May 31st 2010. As they say, it takes a village. I (Aneesa Alphonsus) appeal to your compassion to help make her aspiration a reality. I know that we can make it happen. Thank you.

Become A Fan | Donate

Help Me Help Dogs Please

Posted by Chetz Yusof Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dear Dog/Animal Lover,

Please help and support me to feed and care for DHR rescued dogs, pay their medical bills and also to build a proper dog center so I can help more dogs.

When you look at the below pictures, there are all healthy and happy dogs. The only sad story about them is that some of them were abandoned by their ex owners and some had to be put up for adoption by their loving family, due to unpleasant circumstances.

You can donate through PayPal or bank deposit to my Public Bank Account.




Fund Bowl

(click to donate via PayPal)

Or Click here for donation through bank deposit

One was abused by the previous owner. Thrown to wall and kicked.

Flip Jack

**************************************

Five of them were left to die in a box when they were about two weeks old

The Brindle Boys

Golek & Yusni

***************************

One was left outside of the house because the owner couldn’t longer take the barking. She was two and a half years, not spayed and left outside with big possibility of mating with other stray dogs.

Chestnut

****************************************

One was found wondering around in front of my house (my house is like a dog magnet). He’s very friendly, funny and surprisingly obedient! I crowned him DHR Ambassador and jester.

Indiana Bones

********************************

Memphis was abandoned in a pet shop for six months. He was brought there to cure his mange. He suffered from Demodex Mange. It’s a heredity decease which is hard to cure. I believe due to his hair loss and his not so pleasant smell and look, the owner decided not to keep him. I heard if I didn’t rescue him, he’d end up at the ex owner’s relative fish farm.

Memphis Job

*************************************

I found Gabriel in front of my client house when I was training his dog. Gabriel was only about 2 months old. A few weeks after I took him, he was infected by Canine Parvo Virus. Thanks God he survived.

Gabriel Micheal

*********************************************

I found Jasper Jackson about a month after I found Gabriel. By looking at their features, these two are brothers. Jasper was badly infested by ticks. He was really thin and disoriented when I found him. He was nearly hit by a car.


Jasper Jackson

**************************************************

Papi was saved and fostered by a nice lady named Yen. Yen has been fostering him for two years, couldn't get anyone to adopt him. After about two year, Papi started to be aggressive and food possessive. I took Papi in to rehabilitate and to train him basic obedience. After about a month with my pack of dogs, I found that Papi is actually a very playful and lovely dog. It's really easy to fall in love with this boy.

Papi

************************************************

That was their past. I don’t have pictures of skinny dogs, sick dogs, injured dogs or traumatized dogs so that you'll help. These dogs have been with me more than six months and some more than three years already.

My mission is to help dogs enjoy a happy life and to educate people on how to give their dogs what they need so both the dogs and the owners will be happy.

As you can see the dogs at DHR are happy and I need help in the up keep and maintenance of these dogs like their food and medical. I’m also raising fund to build a better dog center so I can help more dogs and dogs owners to rehabilitate their dogs or learn how to give their dogs what they need.

I need about RM1000 per month just for their food & treats. Many people questioned why I give them very good food. Trust me, I’ve tried those cheap food and they only cause more problems, stress and money. After a few bags, my dogs started to have rashes and their shedding was getting more serious. The jack Russell’s body started to become reddish with red spots. I have allergies and I know how it feels when your whole body is itchy. I won’t let my dogs feel that suffering.

So, I really appreciate your help in keeping these dogs happy and healthy and also in educating people on how to take care of dogs. If you’d like to sponsor a dog, it’s RM100 per month.

You can donate through PayPal or bank deposit to my Public Bank Account.





Fund Bowl

(click to donate via PayPal)

Or Click here for donation through bank deposit

May God Bless Your Kindness.

One Response to "Help Me Help Dogs Please"

Leave a Reply

Dogs Have Rights Tumblr