dhrheader
Subscribe to My Blog

C.E.K.A.P. - Citizens Empowering K9 And People's Fan Box

Raise $50,000 To Set Up Dogs Have Rights Canine Centre

Dogs Have Rights may be small outfit, but Chetz would like to do more. And in order for that to happen your help is needed to raise $50,000 by May 31st 2010. As they say, it takes a village. I (Aneesa Alphonsus) appeal to your compassion to help make her aspiration a reality. I know that we can make it happen. Thank you.

Become A Fan | Donate

Poor Doggie

Posted by Chetz Yusof Tuesday, April 6, 2010


This morning I received a message on my Facebook, asking for advice about an abandoned dog. This girl told me her mom saw a dog was tied up to a tree. She sent me this picture.




Her mom helped the dog, put it in a box and gave it water and asked people to help give food for the dog.

A few hours later I met this lady (the mom) because she wanted to help the dog but didn't know where to go. She didn't know whether the dog could be saved or not.

A few meters from her car, I could smell a stinking smell coming from the box. When I looked in the box, I was shocked! And sad.

I just took a short video, hopefully when people see this, they will help in educating others about the importance of respecting animals and caring for them. Treating animals with respect is not a 'common sense' here.




In the video, if you watch carefully, you can see maggots had actually eaten half of it's face.I couldn't stand looking at this dog suffering. I know if I brought him to my vet, he'd suggest to put it to sleep immediately to end its suffering. So, I told that to the lady.

She said she would bring the dog to SPCA.

A few hours later, the lady sms me. She was sad and felt guilty that she couldn't save the dog. She left the dog at SPCA, Ampang. I told her it's not her fault because by looking at the wound, I don't think that happened overnight.

I pray that the person who did this to the dog will suffer like this dog. If not him/her, make that to his/her family members.

Anyway, by this time I think this doggie already go to the rainbow and live happily there.

One Response to "Poor Doggie"

  1. Jasmine Says:

    really hate this kind of people. even if the owner doesnt want this dog anymore, he/she doesnt have the right to just abandon the dog like this!!!!!!!!! at least find a owner who could take care of it. wtf. Singapore should be a dog-friendly country!!!

  1. Chetz Yusof Says:

    Nature Lights, you're right. If you can't take care the dog, you should at least find someone to foster or adopt.

    Btw, this actually happened in Malaysia, not Singapore : )

    Chetz Yusof

  1. suz Says:

    its sad to see such thing happen in our community. Like comes with responsibility. You might like something but if you cant care, plse dun bring it home. It heart broken seeing the dog suffer. How could human be so cruel.
    Hopefully the lil dog is living happily in the new world.

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I lost my dog 3 mths ago in Ara Damansara. Is he male or female? The stupid **** who took my dog, claimed to have "given" it to someone else and wouldn't tell me who or where he gave him to. Police wouldn't do anything.

    It's a small maltese spitz mix white dog and the pics are in http://lostpets.storefleet.com

    I really hope that this is not my dog. I'd rather someone keep him than to have him being tortured and die.

  1. Anonymous Says:

    they should find the owner and put him in jail for the rest of his/her life or tie him up to a tree and see how the poor dog felt!!!!!!

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I think the lady and you were very kind and brave to have tried to help this lovely little dog. I am sorry It could not get well again. There are some very thoughtless cruel people out there. Thank you for helping it.

Leave a Reply

Dogs Have Rights Tumblr