dhrheader
Subscribe to My Blog

C.E.K.A.P. - Citizens Empowering K9 And People's Fan Box

Raise $50,000 To Set Up Dogs Have Rights Canine Centre

Dogs Have Rights may be small outfit, but Chetz would like to do more. And in order for that to happen your help is needed to raise $50,000 by May 31st 2010. As they say, it takes a village. I (Aneesa Alphonsus) appeal to your compassion to help make her aspiration a reality. I know that we can make it happen. Thank you.

Become A Fan | Donate

Great Smell, Soft Fur & for a Great Cause!

Posted by Chetz Yusof Thursday, April 15, 2010
Honestly, I don't know what to put as the title for this post. But I want to get this out fast because I'm so excited about this.

Buy these AWESOME Pet Shampoos from me and you'll also helping me setting up my DHR Canine Centre!


Yu group


Bubble Rice group

A percentage of the profit will go to the fund to setup DHR Canine Centre.

Yes, for some, the price is a bit high compared to most other pet shampoos. But I urge you to try it as you can see the difference. And it's for helping dogs!

I use Yu - Sensitive Skin for my dogs (especially Memphis with Demodex Mange) and I can't count how many people told me how soft their fur is.

If you buy from me, you pay $54.00 for Yu (Retail Price: $59.90) and $49.50 for Bubble Rice (Retail Price: $54.90).

You can order from me by emailing me at chetzyusof[at]yahoo.com (replace [at] with @). I will set aside the product for and we can set a time and place where you can pick up the shampoo.

Most of the time during the day I'd be at the basement of Doggie House Sri Hartamas. Sometimes, I'd also be around PJ, section 14, 16 and One Utama area.

Below are the videos if you want to know more about these shampoos. I got Mark Robert to explain each of them.

Yu Group



Bubble Rice Group

One Response to "Great Smell, Soft Fur & for a Great Cause!"

Leave a Reply

Dogs Have Rights Tumblr