dhrheader
Subscribe to My Blog

C.E.K.A.P. - Citizens Empowering K9 And People's Fan Box

Raise $50,000 To Set Up Dogs Have Rights Canine Centre

Dogs Have Rights may be small outfit, but Chetz would like to do more. And in order for that to happen your help is needed to raise $50,000 by May 31st 2010. As they say, it takes a village. I (Aneesa Alphonsus) appeal to your compassion to help make her aspiration a reality. I know that we can make it happen. Thank you.

Become A Fan | Donate

Does Your Dog Have His Place?

Posted by Chetz Yusof Friday, April 16, 2010

This is Memphis in his crate. Sometimes he would go in and stay inside there even I didn't ask him to.

I noticed that if I'm doing some work like mopping or cleaning the bowl, he would stay inside the crate, but if I'm sitting down at my table doing work on the computer, then only he comes out and lie down next to me.

This is because if I'm occupied I can't save him from Gabriel who likes to follow him and disturbs him. If I'm nearby, I'd stop Gabriel.

So, his crate is his safe and secure place for him. I notice with my other dogs too. When there was raining heavily with thunder outside, they all went inside their crates.

It's good if you can also have a place for your dog to go where he knows that's his place. It established you as a pack leader also because you determine where his place should be.

So, does your dog have his place?

For more information on dog training, go to http://www.chetztogom.com.

One Response to "Does Your Dog Have His Place?"

Leave a Reply

Dogs Have Rights Tumblr